- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Steel
- Job Reference:REO22182
- Closing Date:26 Sep 2021
Reinforcing supplies the reinforcing steel and reinforcing mesh that provides greater strength to concrete foundations and structures. We are market leaders in the supply of reinforcing throughout New Zealand.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Operator to join our team in Mt Wellington. Reporting into our Shift Supervisor, you will be responsible for the operation of designated steel processing machines. You will be aware of potential hazards that come with working in a manufacturing environment and champion our health and safety procedures.
Day to day you will be responsible for;
- Reading job sheets and operating machinery whilst ensuring a quality output
- Working towards targets
- Maintain a clean and well-organized working area
- Working in a team environment and encouraging a positive team culture
To be considered for this role you will;
- Be experienced with steel processing machines previously – ideally coil-fed bending, shearline, or table benders
- have previous experience working on Gantry Cranes and Fork Hoists.
- Be looking to work Monday – Friday with additional overtime
- Strong understanding of health and safety and the importance of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Be hardworking, trustworthy and reliable with a good team attitude!
In return you will receive;
- Ongoing training and full support from a positive and highly engaged team
- Career development opportunities
- The opportunity to work within the Fletcher Building banner
*Please note that due to the current COVID19 restrictions in place around New Zealand, there may be some delays in processing your application. All of our advertised vacancies are still being actively recruited for and while we await further guidance from the NZ Government on alert levels all interviews will be conducted via online platforms until further notice. Stay safe