Housing Coordinator - Tradelink
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:TRL/22183
- Closing Date:24 Sep 2021
Due to expansion of the company, Tradelink is seeking multiple Project Coordinators (Or as we call it, National Housing Coordinator) to join our National Housing Support Team based in our Banyo Head Office.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a supportive team environment where you can grow your career and build relationships with customers.
As a National Housing Coordinator, in your day to day role you will work closely with suppliers as well as internal sales and warehouse teams nationally to service our residential building customers. This is a fast paced role full of variety, an eye for detail and commitment to the customer is key to your success.
A typical day in the role:
- Be the direct contact for allocated residential builders
- Establishment of job files, purchase orders and control sheets in our enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. We use JDE here
- Monitoring of stock levels, back orders and managing dates for sales orders
- Daily communication with customers on site, suppliers and operations team members
- Efficient processing of product orders to site
- Follow up and follow through of product returns and damaged good processes
- Resolution of credit and pricing issues
What you will bring
You’re a team player, extremely motivated and eager to prove yourself. You’re a doer and can manage and prioritise multiple projects at once. You also have a good understanding of project coordination and can help work through high-level problems. You thrive in a fast-paced environment with a degree of ambiguity and shifting priorities in line with business demand.
Although not essential, a background in an administrative or customer service role within the construction, building supplies or plumbing industries will be highly regarded.
Why should you join the Tradelink team?
Tradelink offers a down-to-earth, close-knit team environment combined with the benefits of an extensive national branch network as well as the support of Fletcher Building - an international player within the building and construction industry.
With more than 200 retail branches and 100 showrooms across the country, we sell a high-quality range of bathroom, laundry and kitchen products as well as tools, parts and fittings. With 150 years in the industry, there's a reason we're Australia's trusted name in plumbing supplies.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt so do not hesitate and apply. This role may close sooner if we find the right candidate.