Customer Service Representative
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Laminex NZ
- Job Reference:TLG/22192
- Closing Date:08 Oct 2021
Laminex New Zealand offers beautiful solutions for residential and commercial interior spaces. With market leading brands in our portfolio, Laminex offers solutions for benchtops and cabinetry, through to structural flooring, wall lining and commercial joinery. We pride ourselves on manufacturing and providing cutting-edge products that are on-trend and environmentally considered. Our ability to manufacture locally coupled with our country-wide distribution network, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service sets us apart from the rest.
Reporting to our Customer Service Team Leader, you will be the first “port of call” for inbound customer queries related to brands and products, orders and deliveries coupled with more bespoke requests. The team have an embedded culture they are proud of with many years’ experience, so you will learn from the experts.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Having an agile and dynamic approach to customer service where you can successfully balance call volumes and systems processes
- Effective data entry and systems management to ensure queries, orders and credits are logged accurately and efficiently
- End to end management of enquiries and trouble shooting to deliver an outcome
- Providing key information and insights to our sales, manufacturing and distribution teams
- Dealing with ad-hoc and unexpected requests in a positive and professional manner
We are seeking a customer service professional who has proven success in a customer service centre or similar environment where you’ve been responsible for troubleshooting and delivering an outcome. Like our products, we are looking for you to stand out from the crowd and adapt to changing environments.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Display natural people skills and a flair for working with customers and colleagues professionally on the phone, on email and in person.
- Have the ability to pick up software systems and business processes, for example CRM or supply chain systems.
- Impeccable communication skills and a proactive attitude
- Experience within a similar role, or worked within logistics, manufacturing or distribution previously
Become part of our high performing, engaged and fun team reflected in our culture results! You’ll enjoy career development as well as working with our beautiful brands. Our business is in growth mode so this is a fantastic time to join our team!
If this opportunity sounds like you, click Apply Now, or for any queries contact Larissa.Pedersen@fbu.com
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.