Customer Service Representative Hastings
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Steel
- Job Reference:DIM22217
- Closing Date:25 Sep 2021
Dimond Roofing is proud to have received the GreenRate™ Level A certification, which is the top tier rating for this globally recognised eco-label, for all ColorCote® roll formed roofing products. Our products are used by homeowners, commercial building owners, builders and farmers across the country.
Our customers are the heart of what we do, and we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who lives and breathes our values of being ‘customer leading’ and ‘better every day’.
We have an opportunity for a cheerful Customer Service Representative to join our small and friendly team in Hastings.
In this role you will be responsible for;
• Precisely inputting customer orders
• taking inbound calls, making outbound calls and supporting walk in queries
• professionally handling customer enquiries in a timely manner
• managing an inbox of email enquiries
• offering solution-based support to our valued customers.
This position plays a pivotal part in our organisation dealing with a wide range of our customers, so it is paramount that you;
• have a strong level of attention to detail and accuracy
• have excellent communication skills
• are a strong team player
• have a passion for providing our valued customers with a service experience that is second to none.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who;
• is passionate about customer service with a couple of years’ experience
• takes pride in their work and can handle tight deadlines
• is confident talking to and influencing customers both over the phone and face to face
• has sound and accurate computers skills especially on the Microsoft suite
• enjoys the challenge of learning new products and absorbing technical information.
If this sounds like you then please apply today! Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.