Project Communications Manager
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:People and Communications
- Job Reference:FBC/22248
- Closing Date:28 Sep 2021
The Group Communications team is responsible for driving effective communications that position Fletcher Building as an efficient, customer-leading and inclusive international company.
About The Role
The Project Communications Manager is an integral part of a significant, multi-phase ERP project we are about to commence, responsible for establishing and executing the communications plan in support of the Change Management requirements across FB. The role actively collaborates with FB’s Corporate Communications organization and ensures the key communications channels are fully utilized and key stakeholders are engaged and fully informed.
You will build the communications content in line with FB Communication standards to provide up to date information regarding progress of the project, celebrating key milestones. The role will develop an FAQ and manage incoming communications as well as maintaining all communication channels.
Strategy and Planning
- Development and implementation of an internal communications strategy that builds understanding of, and support behind, the ambitions of the project and the project requirements
- Identify the communications and engagement requirements for stakeholders and develop messages, channels and plans to meet these.
- Establishment of KPIs, reporting and measurement of the project internal communications strategy
- Stakeholder Management and Relationships
- Ensure the communications plan is aligned to the FB Corporate communication practices and there is a clear delineation of messaging managed by the project and managed by the Corporate Comms team.
- Works with Divisional CE’s to ensure communications are targeted and meaningful for each of these business areas
- Liaise with the Project Management team to ensure communications and engagement aligns with the wider Project's approach.
- Work with our Change Partner (PWC) to leverage their expertise and translate this into a meaningful programme for FB
Developing Communications Collateral
- Translate the project information into language that is meaningful to the business
- Develop and maintain the communications and engagement calendar and schedule
- Produce, publish and deliver communications and engagement collateral, including web and workshop materials
- Evaluate the success of communications made to date to ensure themes, and the channels and vehicles are appropriate.
- Demonstrated experience in communications strategy development and execution
- Proven experience in developing employee communications strategies and senior stakeholder management
- Experience working within a communications role in a large complex business and/or IT change programme/project
- Proven relationship management skills at multiple levels.
- Experience in managing cross functional teams to deliver internal communications projects
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
If you're ready to carve out a rewarding career with us and think you've got what it takes to succeed in this high profile project role, apply now or contact Guy Thompson on 0272 138 682 for more information.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.