Sales & Service Coordinator - Christchurch
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Humes Pipeline Systems
- Job Reference:HPS/22281
- Closing Date:01 Oct 2021
Humes is a company that has been built on the principals of innovation, manufacturing expertise, quality and building a team of capable people who are proud to serve our customers across all markets we participate in.
We have a diverse, flexible and open culture with the resourcefulness of the Kiwi spirit transcending the entire organisation making everyone an agent of change in their work and community
About the role
We are seeking an experienced and friendly person to join our Humes team at our Hornby Branch, working Monday to Fridays (Weekends off!). We are looking for someone with previous customer service experience who thrives in a fast paced environment. If you are a self-starter with a positive attitude this role might be for you!
This is a “hands on role” where your key responsibilities will be:
• Providing great customer service to our customers whether it be face to face, over the phone, email or working alongside our account managers on project specific jobs
• Co-ordinating our customer orders, processing, deliveries and dispatching.
• Health and Safety cooperation of individual and others
• Inventory ordering, receipting, replenishing shelves, cycle counting.
• Forklift license is an requirement, licensing will be provided.
Skills and Experience
• Experience with face to face customer experience
• Work in a hands on environment, not afraid to get your hands dirty!
• Computer literate
• Excellent communication skills and ability to multi task and coordinate
• Positive attitude by taking pride in delivering high quality work
• Health & Safety focused
• Reliable with a strong work ethic and team focused
• Solution focused with good problem-solving skills
• Great benefits package, including: Investment in personal development and training
• Employee Education Fund (EEF) which supports individual studies and their families
• A wide range of discounts on products and services
• A variety of health, wellbeing, safety and family programmes which benefit our people
If you are interested in an amazing opportunity, apply today!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.