- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:FCC Infrastructure
- Job Reference:FCI/10039975
- Closing Date:13 Oct 2021
Are you a Quantity Surveyor looking to step up? Great opportunity to make your mark and work with the City Edge Alliance improving infrastructure for generations to come.
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor, reporting to the Commercial Manager. We are open-minded around the level that this role needs to be at and open to speaking to Quantity Surveyors with experience ranging from 2 years’ and up.
· Provide input on developing and managing project budgets
· Offer technical support and guidance to the project to ensure commercial objectives are met
· Timely procurement of major work packages, services, products and systems to meet programme milestones and deadlines
· Developing complete familiarity with Project Alliance Agreement, supplier and subcontractor agreement T&Cs and management of procurement, subcontractor’s administration processes, claims, documentation and closeout requirements
· Create an understanding within the project team on the importance of budget, earned value and cost reporting, ultimately establishing financial accountability
· Drive discipline to influence accurate accruals and cost commitments
The successful applicant will have:
· Relevant tertiary level qualification
· Experience and expertise in the construction industry
· Clear and definitive communication ability – both written and verbal
· Strong ability to liaise with numerous stakeholders
· Excellent time management, and ability to juggle competing priorities
· 100% focus on attention to detail
What’s on Offer
• A great team culture where we enjoy celebrating our successes
• Unrivalled access development and career progression
• A healthy pipeline of projects
• Work on an iconic New Zealand project improving infrastructure for generations to come
• Access to the Fletcher Building Benefits programme including, share scheme, education fund, health discounts, fuel discounts!
The Fletcher Construction Company is a leading general contractor, delivering a wide range of projects. The CityEdge Alliance Project, will build the 22km long four-lane wide Hamilton section of the Waikato expressway, connecting Ngaruawahia to Tamahere and Cambridge. The project will comprise of 17 bridges crossing nine local roads, three deep gullies and a busy railway line.
Please click on the Apply Now button to submit your CV and complete the online application form.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Jeanette Herbst, Talent Acquisition Business Partner on 0275711309.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.