Functional Business Analyst
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Information Technology
- Business Group:Group Technology
- Job Reference:FBU/22344
- Closing Date:08 Oct 2021
We are committed to attracting the best talent, developing our people and creating engaged and high performing teams which deliver great results for our customers. Our people are guided by our values – Protect, Be Bold, Customer Leading and Better Together – which helps us create the kind of workplace that delivers great results, in the right way.
About the opportunity
The Functional Business Analyst is an expert in one or more areas related to integrations with Workday and other associated business functional areas they support. They will be a key component in any new development activities for Workday integrations and business process changes. The Functional Business Analyst will be responsible for defining, analysing, modelling, configuring and documenting the requirements for all changes to the Workday integrations and associated business processes. They will be the primary interface for all Workday integration changes required to support 3rd party and external systems.
To make it, we are looking for people who thrive working in a team environment, are passionate about performance, put the customer first and are always thinking about innovative ways to solve business problems and address customer needs. This is an exciting opportunity and pivotal role for Fletcher Building so that means we need the best person for the role. Thus, our wish list:
- A tertiary qualification in business or information technology
- Workday studio certification would be advantageous
- At least 5 years of relevant business analysis and process modelling experience
- Experience working on large scale implementations within a manufacturing, construction, distribution or supply chain Organisation
- Demonstrable knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) operating model, e.g. Waterfall, Agile
- Your problem solving and data analysis skills will be exemplary and your communication and interpersonal skills will be second to none
About the rewards
- Staff Discounts – discounts across Fletcher Building businesses and on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.