Sales Support Administrator
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex AU
- Location:Remote Location - Victoria
- Job Reference:LAM/22411
- Closing Date:01 Oct 2021
Our Australian made story
We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s became happy little Vegemite’s, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants or your home, our team spend their day designing products so that all Australians can create beautiful spaces.
Life at Laminex
Laminex is focused on the success and support of our people through numerous initiatives, we ensure that everyone can enjoy Life at Laminex. This includes Live Workplace TV, Podcasts, Wellbeing Frameworks, Top Talent programs and Flexible working. We believe in life outside of work. Your wellbeing is important, and this is what makes you perform at your best.
Here are a few more reasons we have just been named as one of Australia’s “Best Places to Work”
- Ongoing training and development with over 600 online learning modules available for you to up-skill at any time
- A culture that truly promotes innovation
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees.
Where your story begins
As our new Sales Support Administrator, you will be results driven with an exceptional eye for detail. Your role will involve being tasked with ensuring our commercial projects pipeline is current, maintained and progressing to help deliver growth in Laminex’s share of projects and sales revenue.
Reporting to our National Sales Support Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting specification growth and transactional sales conversion through customer and Opportunity management
- Planning, managing and maintaining data integrity in salesforce.com
- Maximising opportunities by effectively planning, scheduling and managing your available time resource on multiple modes of data sourcing
- Providing regular and timely feedback on market intelligence regarding customer needs, competitor activity, market trends and new products
- Identifying and communicating new business opportunities for Laminex Australia based on data received from various sources including BCI, EstimateOne and Salesforce.com
- Correctly assigning leads to ensuring appropriate ownership and future activities
The role you will play
This position requires liaising with internal stakeholders, including our sales, operations and product specialist teams, which is why strong communication skills and ability to build rapport are key!
The knowledge you will bring to the position will include but is not limited to
- Strong computer skills with previous experience in CRM systems and the MS Office suite particularly Excel
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, priorities, stakeholders and meet deadlines
- The aptitude to interrogate large volumes of data Identifying opportunities
- Participate in and contribute to, a team environment
- Being technically savvy with the hunger to identify project opportunities within data lines
- Experience in Salesforce.com is advantageous but not mandatory
As a key member of this high performing and integral team you will be supported and provided with the tools to develop and grow in an innovative business.
The Question is...
Are you ready to start your next chapter?