Content Producer - Tradelink
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:19 Nov 2021
We’re on a mission to grow and engage our loyal Tradelink customer base.
We’re looking for a creative content producer to own our content creation process and production to increase engagement with our customers. If you have great storytelling skills and like the idea of working with interior designers, architects, plumbers and builders, this is the job for you.
As a Content Producer at Tradelink, you will play a pivotal role in conceptualising and producing engaging content that speaks to our customers through all available channels with a focus on digital.
You will develop detailed content plans and manage production timelines working with external suppliers to create high quality content that communicates our brand and creates loyal Tradelink customers.
Further, you will have the opportunity to not only create amazing pieces of content day in and out, but also to participate in creative and analytical content strategy sessions, social media planning and execution. You will be encouraged and expected to think outside-the-box and gain confidence in your decision-making and storytelling capabilities.
This position will be based in our Tradelink Head Office in Banyo, QLD.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conceptualise, plan and execute a 360-degree content plan that covers all our marketing channels and content mediums – written, video, stills, GIFs and more
- Curating and distributing third party content from the Tradelink branch network as well as from our customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Monitoring and reporting on content trends, being an advocate for digital and content marketing within the business and influencing stakeholders with your ideas and creativity
- Ensure all content and communication channels are on brand and have a consistent tone of voice
- Understand our varied customer base, their psychographic and demographic profiles, and responding with ideas that connect with our customers on an emotional level resulting in improved brand image
- Manage content to drive our social media presence and engagement, connecting and creating Tradelink fans
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to bring the promotional and product calendar to life through our content
- Create engaging content with effective CTA’s to achieve optimal results and drive revenue by increasing website traffic and optimising conversion to increase sales
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a content producer or digital marketing role
- Proven track record in growing digital presence for brands
- Established network of photographers, writers and videographers who delivery high quality branded content
- Moderate understanding of the digital landscape including but not limited to eCommerce, social media, email marketing
- People person, with the ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Flexible and resilient with ability to work in a fast paced, demanding yet rewarding environment
- Excellent copywriting, written and presentation skills, with a very high attention to detail
- Ability to interpret a communication brief and generate innovative ideation
- Video editing skills and experience in the Adobe creative suite would be highly advantageous
Tradelink offers a close-knit team environment combined with the benefits of an extensive national branch network as well as the support of Fletcher Building - an international player within the building and construction industry.
With more than 200 retail branches and 100 showrooms across the country, we sell a high-quality range of bathroom, laundry and kitchen products as well as tools, parts and fittings. With 150 years in the industry, there's a reason we're Australia's trusted name in plumbing supplies.