Trade Solutions Support - Kapiti
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:PlaceMakers
- Job Reference:PMK 22446
- Closing Date:13 Oct 2021
Together, let's build New Zealand! PlaceMakers continuously strives to be the best building partner in the market and takes pride in providing the highest level of service to our customers.
Our team is continuing to grow, and we now have an opportunity for a customer service-focused team member to join our team in the key role of Trade Sales Support based at our Kapiti branch.
Providing support to our Account Managers as well as directly managing a portfolio of customer accounts, you will ensure that our trade customers experience the best service from start to finish. Daily you will be responsible for –
• Receive incoming calls or emails from trade customers
• Give advice on PlaceMakers products and services
• Follow-up customer inquiries and orders with suppliers and despatch
• Source and Order special goods
• Handle general price enquiries
• Provide backup service for Account Managers
• Point of sale on Trade Counter
• Preferably, you will come from a trade-sales or sales support background and have knowledge about our products and the building industry – if not a strong desire to learn
• High standard of customer service and strong communication skills
• Be able to work under pressure and organise your time and environment for maximum efficiency
• You will need to be computer literate and full training will be given on our in-house computer systems
If you have strong customer service in either contact centre or sales support, with some building product experience, enjoy working with people, have a great team attitude, and a willingness to exceed all expectations, then we want to hear from you!
This is an exciting time to join our journey as we grow our people and business, So if you are interested in a career where you get as much out as you put in and we reward accordingly, apply to find out more
Please note - A pre-employment medical, including a drug test will be required as well as being fully eligible to work in NZ indefinitely.