Senior Bid Manager
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:FCC Infrastructure
- Job Reference:FCI/10040269
- Closing Date:18 Nov 2021
The Infrastructure division of Fletcher Construction is an exciting phase of growth with numerous tender wins of national significance. We continue to reinforce our strong reputation in the market and as a result, we are seeking a Senior Bid Manager.
We are looking for a Senior Bid Manager to help build the right environment with a high performing team to develop superior value propositions across a variety of procurement models to secure targeted revenue in a commercially responsible manner.
About the Role
• Win work by driving excellence in bid strategy, team formation, bid execution and conversion by providing people and process leadership to assigned bids.
• Develop and lead a high performing bid team, who works collaboratively with our Consortium or Construction Joint Venture partners (Main Contractors and Design Consultants), the Client, other contractors and key stakeholders to secure the contract.
• Provide direction and oversight of the bid to ensure the technical and commercial offer is compliant with the Consortium or Construction Joint Venture Board technical, commercial, legal and financial business standards and the relevant delegations of authority.
• Initiate and direct the sharing of various tasks among the parties in close co-operation and consultation with the Consortium or Construction Joint Venture Board and following its directives.
• Solid background in the management of Complex Heavy Civils and Infrastructure projects, with at least 15 years’ experience in this environment, along with a Civil Engineering degree
• Involvement at a senior level within large bid teams and have significant Customer facing experience for major infrastructure bids.
• Commercial risk – a good understanding of the risk profiles with various procurement models including M&V, D&C, ECI, Alliances, EPC and PFI / PPPs and the treatment of risks to minimise commercial exposure to an acceptable level.
• Display a commitment to zero harm culture.
The Fletcher Construction Company is a leading general contractor, delivering a wide range of projects. We’re helping build a better New Zealand by enhancing and extending the transport infrastructure, remediating the environment and improving the full range of utilities including energy and the three waters. We currently have four projects under construction, that once complete will be iconic pieces of New Zealand’s built environment.
We also have a number of employee benefits that are available to permanent full-time employees – these include access to the Fletcher Building Employee Educational Fund, FBuShare our global employee share plan, discounted Southern Cross healthcare, Fletcher Building Welfare Fund, and our lucrative Fletcher Building Staff Discount Card which will give significant discounts on some of the great Fletcher Building brands.
Please click on the Apply Now Button to submit your CV and complete the online application form.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Jeanette Herbst, Talent Acquisition Business Partner on 0275711309.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.