- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Iplex AU
- Job Reference:ipx22483
- Closing Date:04 Nov 2021
At Iplex “We Know Water” – Our vision is to solve Australia’s water challenges by partnering with our customers and communities to provide, safe, secure and innovative water solutions, today and into the future.
Driven by this renewed focus and mandate for profitable growth, we are looking to engage the very highest quality candidates to enhance our existing teams and ultimately create highly engaged and high performing teams who deliver unmatchable results for our customers.
Iplex Pipelines is the largest manufacturer and supplier of pipeline systems in Australia. We manufacture, source and distribute an extensive range of pipeline products for applications across all aspects of the water and gas industries within Australia.
Since 2011, Iplex has been a member of the ASX listed Fletcher Building Group, focused on building and construction activities. Fletcher Building today employs over 16,000 people in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific. The Fletcher Building operations span manufacturing, distribution and retail, home building and major construction and infrastructure projects.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an Account Manager to join our dynamic team.
Based in Tasmania, your primary responsibility will be the management of a large portfolio of high profile, high value Civil, Plumbing and Irrigation accounts across Tasmania. This role is critical to the business performance and will be directly responsible for developing and maintaining strategic relationships with our key accounts.
This is a unique opportunity for a sales professional who isn’t afraid of a challenge to drive our business into the future. The successful applicant will work closely with our operations, product, planning and estimating teams to ensure successful delivery of critical projects.
You will demonstrate experience as an Account Manager within the Civil, Plumbing or Irrigation industry with a solid understanding of water infrastructure.
Critical to your success will be your ability to cultivate long term strategic partnerships along with your well-developed influencing and negotiation skills. We are seeking to appoint an exceptional communicator who has the ability to balance sales with customer service, along with strong time and project management skills to ensure we deliver on our promise of an exceptional customer experience.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following skills and attributes:
- Year 12 or tertiary Engineering/ business qualification (preferred but not essential)
- 2-5 years’ experience in external sales preferred
- Civil, Plumbing or Irrigation industry experience is essential
- The ability to look at the bigger picture and decide on appropriate actions needed that balance both business and customer experience requirements
- Problem solving skills and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and support team to deliver KPI’s
- Respond to implied and non-implied need to support company growth and customer loyalty
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
With operations across Australia and New Zealand, Fletcher Building provides a great platform to grow your career. In addition to career development pathways, you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group in addition to discounts on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more through our internal perks program!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions.