- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Iplex AU
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:28 Oct 2021
At Iplex “We Know Water” – Our vision is to solve Australia’s water challenges by partnering with our customers and communities to provide, safe, secure and innovative water solutions, today and into the future.
About the role
Currently we require a Production Team Leader at our Strathpine Manufacturing Facility.
In this role you will be responsible for the safe and efficient supervision of all production activities through effective team leadership, in order to meet our proposition of solving Australia’s water challenges through safe, secure and innovative solutions, today and into the future.
You will be a working as part of a high performing collaborative group of three other Team Leaders with a purpose to develop your team’s outputs with respect to risk mindful culture, plant rate, uptime, and production recovery.
This is a hands-on supervisory role, requiring a combination of line management activities, technical skill, and a high focus on team culture development. You will be working a rotating 12 hour shift that will involve weekends and public holidays, to provide for adequate leadership across a 24/7 rotating shift operation.
About you –
We are looking for an engaging and empathic individual with strong mechanical aptitude and a proven track record in a people leadership role in a manufacturing environment. In addition, you will have the following skills/ experience:
· Passionate about Environment, Health Safety and Risk leadership.
· A driven person with a sense of purpose in developing teams and team culture.
· Experience within a technical leadership role - polymer processing/ pipe extrusion is preferred but not essential.
· Frontline Manager Certificate 4 and/or Competitive Manufacturing Certificate IV.
· You will be an autonomous Leader who respects and emulates our company values.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to train and develop your team.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· A strong work ethic.
· Good computer literacy – competent in MS Office.
If you have the above skills and qualifications then please apply today!