Business Manager - Taurean Door Systems
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:29 Oct 2021
Proud to be Australian Made
Our products and people shape homes and communities. We’re one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products – and for good reason.
You will see us on the roofs of iconic buildings and stadiums that span the Australian landscape. Our doors and panels open many commercial and residential builds. Our commitment is on high quality, custom made installations that put our customers unique needs and aspirations at the heart of all we do.
The Stramit difference
Here at Stramit, we are on a growth journey. We’re big enough to give you the all the benefits of a national network but small enough to know our customers first name. We get the job done right, every time – no matter how complex.
We know that great people get things done. Our values guide our decision making, and we know we are all better together. We believe all injuries are preventable and we never walk past – we speak up and take action. Our people share ideas and are encouraged to have a go. We anticipate and create solutions for our customers. We’re on the lookout for an experienced Business Manager for our Taurean Door Systems Brand.
Key focus & responsibilities
In this pivotal role, you will manage customer and supplier relationships to benefit the organisational goals including delivery of the annual budget (P&L responsibility) for TDS.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the safe operation of the TDS national Business
- Strategic Planning and Implementation – implement current approved Taurean Door Systems Strategy
- Financial – full revenue and P&L responsibility for TDS. Regularly reviewing the results of the business operations to ensure optimum performance.
- Sales and Distributors – drive sales growth, increasing market share as well as profitability.
- Suppliers – develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers. Ensure suppliers are aware of the service level offer to distributors and customers and hold them to deadlines. Ensure TDS is getting the best value for the distributors from the suppliers.
- UVP- Develop and deliver to market the TDS Unique Value Proposition
- Sales and Operations Planning – Be intimately involved on the S&OP process to ensure production capability meets customers needs.
What we need you to bring to our team
This is an exciting opportunity for a Operational hero. You will be a great team player, with a problem solving attitude. You have a commercial mindset and a keen eye for detail. You are not afraid to roll your sleeves up to get the job done. You enjoy making a positive contribution and are a continuous learner. You are an excellent communicator and thrive on building connections internally and externally. You can pick up new systems easily and drive key projects around digital process enhancements.
We are on the lookout for;
- Knowledge of the Australian residential, shed and commercial building markets
- A tertiary qualification in a business discipline is highly desirable,
- Highly experienced as a leader of a team
- Stakeholder engagement, negotiation and influencing
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation
- Outcome focused, resilient and adaptable
- Manufacturing operations management
What is in it for you?
You will be joining an iconic Australian brand that is constantly evolving. With our grit, determination and relentless pursuit for excellence, we are constantly on the lookout for design and innovation enhancements to improve built landscapes. With a team that blends years of experience with youthful curiosity, we are searching for a team player to build our future together.
We commit to:
- Empowering you to shape the transformation of our business;
- Working with you to chase your career aspirations
- Ongoing education and cross functional collaboration;
- FLEXit – our flexible work program that enables you to balance your own work/life priorities
- Diversity & Inclusivity – embracing all backgrounds and ethnicity
So, if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit to grow an exciting career with Stramit!