Showroom Sales Consultant - Tradelink Bathurst
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:22 Oct 2021
We are looking for a vibrant and customer service focused Showroom Consultant to join our Bathurst Tradelink Team. Our Showroom Consultants work with our customers to design their dream kitchen, bathroom or laundry.
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Providing customers with a warm and welcoming experience in the showroom
- Talking customers through our extensive product range tailored to their budget, building specification and design brief
- Preparation of quotations, ordering of stock and coordination of deliveries
- Regular follow up with customers during the selection, quotation and delivery phase of their purchase
- Day to day maintenance of relationships with key customers such as local builders and plumbers
If you have a keen eye for detail, well-developed communication skills, intermediate to advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite, and exceptional customer service skills this could be for you.
This would be a great opportunity for current interior design student or graduate. However, we also value experience within a customer service or retail environment whether that be in retail, administration or a call centre!
Experience in the building or construction industry is NOT essential! We provide extensive training and support to all new team members relating to product knowledge, systems and procedures.
Why Join Tradelink
With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. Our strategy is focused on growing market share with new and existing customers by offering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service.
Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building Group – an international player in the building and construction industry and offer market leading benefits and a compelling proposition to high performers including the opportunity to:
- Work alongside our industry’s best and grow personally and professionally both on-the-job and through our training and education programs
- Feel valued thanks to our people focus and commitment to our values; protect, be bold, customer leading and better together
- Celebrate working for an organisation that encourages the contribution of all people. We are particularly focused on increasing female participation within Tradelink and the broader plumbing industry
- Make a difference as part of a team that inspires customers to achieve great things
This opportunity is immediately available, so we will be reviewing resumes as they are received and this role may be filled prior to the closing date. So, we recommend applying today to avoid disappointment.