Solution Centre Administrator
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Winstone Wallboards
- Job Reference:WWB/22542
- Closing Date:24 Oct 2021
Like You, We’re Proudly Building New Zealand! It’s something we are proud to have been a trusted part of, for over 90 years and counting. Every day, passionate and dedicated people come together as an industry to help build healthy, sustainable homes, creating a better future for all New Zealanders.
GIB® Plasterboard is the number one choice by customers in New Zealand. Our quality and reliable products, along with our unparalleled service and support is what sets us apart. When you start with us, you will learn that we are all brought together by the passion we have for putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
We’re seeking a Solutions Centre Administrator to join our close-knit team at our Penrose offices and provide excellent service to ensure smooth daily operations. As part of your day to day duties you will;
- Support our Customer Service team in busy times with order checking
- Be the first point of contact to any visitors to the Solutions Centre by creating a welcoming and excellent customer experience
- Manage reception, meeting rooms and administration within the Solution Centre
- Monitor and maintain literature stock levels and distribution
- Provide support to the Marketing Team and Sales Team though data management
- General ad hoc administrative duties
- Sound computer skills with ability to pick up new systems (on job training Sales Force/JDE Accounting Package)
- An enthusiastic yet calm approach with a friendly demeanor
- Attention to detail whilst juggling multiple tasks
- Enjoy working independently
- Well organised with good time management
This is a career opportunity that offers a steady workload, variety and scope! The role is designed to attract candidates of superior calibre and it includes some awesome benefits and perks that comes as part of a large construction and building materials company. If you would like to join a second to none culture in a Kiwi icon, multi award winning business, please apply by visiting https://fletcherbuilding.com/careers.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.