Trade Counter Sales/Driver (Part-Time) - Tanunda
- Job Type:Part time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:TRL/22571
- Closing Date:19 Nov 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for a Trade Counter Sales/Driver to join the team at our Tanunda, South Australia location.
Our Tradelink branches offer a close-knit team environment combined with the benefits of an extensive national branch network as well as the support of Fletcher Building - an international player within the building and construction industry.
Tradelink offers fantastic staff benefits, industry-leading training, and a stable, long-term career path.
About The Role
Reporting to the Branch Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Deliver items to customers throughout the local area
• Preparing and packing customer orders
• Stock replenishment and merchandising
• Assisting with stock takes and cycle counts
• Serving Customers at the Trade Counter
To be considered for this role you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Customer service
• Ability to work as an individual but also with a team
• A current Drivers License
• Ideally with an MR License and/or Forklift ticket, but not mandatory
• Basic to intermediate computer skills
• Ability to work effectively in a safety-focused environment
If this is you, APPLY TODAY!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.