Project Change Lead
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Information Technology
- Business Group:Group Technology
- Job Reference:FBC/22577
- Closing Date:22 Oct 2021
The Fletcher Building family is a community made up of people who use all their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work. We are listed on both the NZX and ASX and some 30 businesses across NZ, Australia and the South Pacific.
About The Role
The Project Change Lead is an integral part of a significant, multi-phase ERP project we are about to commence, responsible for the establishment and advancement of the ERP programme focusing on the Change, Training and Communications component ensuring that the people adoption of the system is maximised.
This role will lead the Change Team that comprises Communications, Change Managers, Training and Organisational Alignment and is accountable for the overall day-to-day management of the change elements of the project to ensure that change project objectives are achieved within time/budget/quality constraints, whilst managing stakeholder expectations.
The Project Change Lead will partner collaboratively with an external professional change organisation who will provide significant advice and resources to change elements
Change Management Planning and Strategy
- Develop and execute a change management strategy and plan that moves the business from current to future model
- Participate in the Change Management Working Group, contributing to and ultimately owning the Change Management Plan
- Provide advice to the project on effective change management strategies, approaches and plans, and the barriers and enablers of change in Fletcher Business Units
- Manages project issues and risks related to Change responsibilities for the project
- Support the development and deployment of communications and engagement materials, collateral and events to ensure they meet the needs of the business, by working with key stakeholders
- Assesses change impacts during the design phase. This will include development of role dictionaries, analysis of current organisation structures, mapping of roles to common positions.
- Create a training plan that addresses the change impact assessment and partner with the Business Integration Partner to develop appropriate training material and documentation
- Build relationships and source information from Business Units (e.g. culture barriers, comms effectiveness, preferred learning methods)
- Support change management activities such as culture assessments and change management planning for specific Business Units / stakeholder groups
- Provide support to the GMs, by working with them to build awareness and understanding at the right time in their business units
- Conduct change readiness assessments and associated analysis and refine change strategies if required
- Provide leadership and pastoral care to the Fletcher people on the change management team
- Ensure team members know what they are responsible for and how their performance will be measured.
- Motivate and inspire people to achieve common objectives.
- Support, coach and manage team performance, recognising and utilising individual strengths to achieve optimum benefit for the team.
- Significant experience in large scale change programmes, including leadership experience within medium to large scale, or multi-business unit environments
- Experience building, growing and leading high performing teams
- Experience working as part of a business transformation programme
If you're ready to carve out a rewarding career with us and think you've got what it takes to succeed in this high-profile project role, apply now or contact Guy Thompson on 0272 138 682 for more information.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.