Class 4 Driver
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/22630
- Closing Date:31 Oct 2021
The Higgins Green Team at our branch in the mighty Waikato is looking for a permanent full time Driver to join the Transport team.
- Grow and develop in a supportive team
- Hard work is recognised - build a career and not just do a job
- Competitive hourly rate
- Awesome benefits for you and your family to enjoy
You’ll be joining a team who look after all of our trucking requirements to service our teams. We have a fleet of eight trucks used for carting asphalt and aggregates to our sites and we also have two transporters that transport our plant and equipment to site. Shifts are both day and night so flexibility in key.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- A safety-first attitude – for yourself and the public
- Minimum full class 4 licence
- Previous experience in a similar role driving heavy trucks
- Team player
- Flexible, committed and reliable – will turn up rain or shine
- Passion for our industry and the willingness to work hard and learn
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.