eCommerce Coordinator - Tradelink
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:28 Oct 2021
In this newly created role, you will be key to driving the digital performance and will play a critical part in developing and coordinating an innovative ecommerce platform.
While managing the day to day operations of B2C eCommerce websites and related applications, other responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinate the B2C online retail channels, delivering on short term and long-term plans, including delivery against budget and meeting strategic goals
- Web content management ensuring detailed and accurate product descriptions with imagery
- Configuration of updates and new sections
- BAU support for Digital Product Manager (eCommerce)
- Monitor web analytics and produce insightful reporting
- Creation of products rules and data filing management for PIM
- Support any website issues by identifying and troubleshooting and raising ticket with internal or external dev team
- Support internal or external website queries
We are looking to speak with Digital Marketing professionals who are seeking an opportunity to thrive in a dynamic environment with a business committed to delivering an optimal online experience for their customers. Ideally you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Digital/eCommerce platform experience of 2+ years (minimum), and can clearly demonstrate your experience across brand through to conversion campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/business (ecommerce) is highly desirable
- Previous exposure to eCommerce platform preferred (BigCommerce or Shopify)
- Basic HTML/CSS understanding/knowledge (preferred)
- Experience managing digital product inventory
- Experience using web analytics and optimization tools and activating from digital metrics
In addition, you will be an expert collaborator who can communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels across the business. We are a growing team in a fast paced and fluid environment so the ability to change direction quickly and remain resilient in the face of unexpected challenges will be crucial to your success in this newly created opportunity.
With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. Tradelink’s strategy is focused on growing market share with new and existing customers by offering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service.
Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building Group – an international player in the building and construction industry. In addition to fantastic career opportunities across a range of disciplines, Tradelink also offers the following benefits to their team:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.