- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex AU
- Job Reference:LAM/22650
- Closing Date:08 Nov 2021
Our Australian Made Story:
We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s fell in love with Vegemite, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants or your home. We manufacture and procure a broad range of products for commercial and residential use such as laminate, engineered stone and veneers so that all Australians can live in beautiful, practical spaces.
Where your story starts:
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven Finance Support Analyst to join our exciting and supportive Ballarat team.
You will work closely with the Finance Analyst to supporting management and financial accounting to meet our diverse business units and requirements. This role is crucial in supporting and collaborating on core finance and inventory matters.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Invoice processing/transactional support for both Ballarat and Cheltenham sites
- Daily shop order variance reporting and issue reconciliation
- Product costing review
- Supporting the team to prepare weekly/monthly site accounts, forecasting and management reporting
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Tracking of key expenditure areas
- Coordinating stock cycle counts
- Assisting with project work as required
- Ad-hoc management reporting and analysis as required by business
Role you’ll play:
As our Finance Support Analyst, you will contribute to the success of the Ballarat and Cheltenham plants, and overall business performance.
You’ll ideally hold:
- Degree in Accounting, Commence or related discipline
- 2-3 years experience
- Previous exposure to high-volume manufacturing environments (advantageous)
- Solid understanding of accounting principles
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Analytics and curious mindset
Start your next chapter:
As part of the Fletcher Building Group – Laminex has been a vital part of the Australian manufacturing industry. Our commitment to on site safety and well-being has led us to be named as one of Australia’s “Best Places to Work”.
We are excited to bring you along on our journey – Apply Today!