Key Account Manager - Queensland
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:TL/22670
- Closing Date:29 Oct 2021
We are in search for a focused and sales-driven Key Account Manager to join the Tradelink team in Queensland.
Our Tradelink branches offer a close-knit team environment combined with the benefits of an extensive national branch network as well as the support of Fletcher Building - an international player within the building and construction industry.
Tradelink offers fantastic staff benefits, industry-leading training, and a stable, long-term career path.
About The Role
The Key Account Manager will be able to demonstrate safe working practices and lead by example with the ability to support the development, implementation and compliance of HS&E culture and procedures. They will create and execute plans to drive sales revenue and gross profit targets by building and maintaining customer relationships through delivering exceptional customer service.
Identifying and pursuing new customer acquisition is key as well as pro-activeness about market needs. Educating customers through ongoing product knowledge, pricing and competitor awareness and utilising CRM to track and maintain customer and call cycle data. The Key Account Manager will also drive a constant improvement mentality and seek opportunities for growth where possible.
To be considered for this role you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven extensive experience in a fast-paced sales role with excellent customer service skills
- Strong knowledge of sales cycles and strategies
- Experience with operational procedures (ie: quoting, pricing, sales reports, CRM systems and account queries)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including intermediate Excel skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills with great attention to detail
- A current valid Drivers License
If this is you, APPLY TODAY!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.