Maintenance Manager - Toolara
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Laminex AU
- Job Reference:LAM/22680
- Closing Date:22 Oct 2021
Our Australian Made Story:
We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s fell in love with Vegemite, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way. Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look.
Where your story starts:
As an integral member of the finishing manufacturing team this position is accountable to deliver maximised equipment functional availability in support of the overall equipment effectiveness.
The Reliability Leader Finishing will work closely with the RST Leader, Production Supervisor, Plant Engineer, and Process Control staff in order to identify, prioritise, and execute projects and work programs that will improve plant reliability and operability
Including, but not limited to:
- Maintenance project identification and implementation
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with Site, Company and Statutory requirements of all regulated plant and equipment
- Development and optimisation of maintenance strategy within business constraints to deliver short and long term reliability requirements
- Delivery of maintenance work through mechanical team and contractor engagement
- Problem solving (Root Cause Analysis) skills with excellent research, analytical and decision-making abilities
- Driving excellence in Health, Safety, Environmental & Risk (HSE&R) practices in the Finishing manufacturing unit and leading and promoting the Site practices within crews
Role you’ll play:
You will be a Leader and will be a cornerstone in the Manufacturing Department, that will influence and inspire your team to always seek ways and techniques to improve the overall result. You will have the technical capability to stay with the detail and also the ability to influence and collaborate.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/ experience:
- Formal qualification in Engineering (desirable, but not essential)
- Proven record of leadership and the potential to inspire a positive culture
- 5 years minimum experience in a medium to large sized company preferred to be within the manufacturing plant.
- Reliability Skills – MES, CMMS, FMEA, spreadsheets / databases / planning software and associated tools
- Good problem solving and organising skills
- Excellence in planned & preventative maintenance techniques.
- The ability to work in a proactive safety culture with a working knowledge of HAZOP and Root cause Analysis, ICAMs
- High level written and verbal communication skill.
Start your next chapter:
As part of the Fletcher Building Group – Laminex has been a vital part of the Australian manufacturing industry. Our commitment to on site safety and well-being has led us to be named as one of Australia’s “Best Places to Work”.
We are excited to bring you along on our journey – Apply Today!