Warehouse Forklift Operator
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Winstone Wallboards
- Job Reference:WWB/22694
- Closing Date:26 Oct 2021
Like You, We’re Proudly Building New Zealand! It’s something we are proud to have been a trusted part of, for over 90 years and counting. Every day, passionate and dedicated people come together as an industry to help build healthy, sustainable homes, creating a better future for all New Zealanders.
GIB® Plasterboard is the number one choice by customers in New Zealand. Our quality and reliable products, along with our unparalleled service and support is what sets us apart. When you start with us, you will learn that we are all brought together by the passion we have for putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
We require an experienced Forkhoist Operator to work within a shift work environment rotating on a fortnightly basis consisting of days (6:00am to 2:00pm) and afternoons (2:00pm to 10:00pm), Monday to Friday.
You will be responsible for providing accurate and efficient picking, packing and loading services.
We're looking for a highly skilled Forkhoist Operator to work within our despatch team with the following experience;
- Strong experience operating forklifts in a warehouse environment with planning and loading skills.
- Attention to detail is essential to maintain the GIB® Customer Service standard.
- You are initiative, self-motivated, have excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in an open team environment.
- You're also well organised,can plan ahead and be responsive to the team
- Physically fit as there will be some manual handling of the plasterboard
- Full clean Drivers Licence and Forklift Licence
A highly competitive salary is offered to the right applicant.
This is a career opportunity that offers a steady workload, variety and scope! The role is designed to attract candidates of superior calibre and it includes some awesome benefits and perks that comes as part of a large construction and building materials company. If you would like to join a second to none culture in a Kiwi icon, multi award winning business, please apply by visiting https://fletcherbuilding.com/careers.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.