- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Traffic Management
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/10040544
- Closing Date:31 Oct 2021
Lead our Traffic Management Team in the beautiful Garden City of Ōtautahi, ensuring we deliver a first class service to the city we look after!
• Grow and develop in a supportive team who treat each other like Whānau
• Hard work is recognised - build a career and not just do a job
• Competitive hourly rate
• Awesome benefits for you and your family to enjoy
As our Traffic Supervisor, your role will be to organise and oversee the planning, resourcing and effective delivery of workload in the Traffic Managment team and wider business. You will grow and develop this team, so you will be fantastic and coaching and leading people. This is an integral role in enabling our teams to deliver on what we do best – roading and infrastructure.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Experience and qualifications in AutoCAD drawing and STMS
• Solid TTM experience with supervisory experience
• Understanding of job pricing including materials, labour and plant and associated margin/profit calculations
• Strong knowledge of QA and H&S and RMA procedures and requirements
• Demonstrated strong people management skills
• Communicates clearly and effectively
• Highly organised, ability to prioritise
• Strong attention to detail
• STMS level2/3 practicing or non-practicing is essential
• Minimum Class 2 Licence
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Get in touch with us today and apply online!
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.