- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Humes Pipeline Systems
- Job Reference:HPS/22719
- Closing Date:01 Nov 2021
Successfully helping to build New Zealand’s civil infrastructure requirements for nearly 100 years, Humes is known and trusted for the quality products and services we provide from a national footprint of manufacturing and distribution locations, along with teams of capable people who are proud to serve our customers across all markets we participate in.
We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Penrose. In this role you will;
- Assist in development, coordination, and implementation of initiatives such as marketing campaigns, promotions, customer events, surveys and market research
- Be involved with digital and social media platforms including website design
- Create and organise promotional material & uniforms for our Humes branches nationwide
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to coordinate marketing activities
- Manage and assist with other marketing projects
Working in a close-knit team, you’ll be given the support you need to excel and the autonomy to be creative in your role so a proactive, solutions focused approach is key to your success.
You’ll also need;
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a marketing coordinator/administrator role or similar
- Events Management/Coordination experience
- To be tech savvy with intermediate skills in Microsoft Suite
- Exceptional organisational skills and second to none relationship building skills with clear communication
- Ability to juggle tasks and prioritise your workload
- Web Design experience would be advantageous but not essential as is experience in a construction or manufacturing environment
- Competitive salary, laptop and phone
- Work with a great team and supportive management
- Access to Fletcher Building Education Fund and heavily discounted products across Fletcher Building
- Numerous benefits and discounts with our partners across the country on items such as fuel, electronics, rentals, gyms etc
- On site café and staff parking facilities available
If this sounds like you or you want to know more, please apply now!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions.