- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Information Technology
- Business Group:Group Technology
- Job Reference:FBC/22727
- Closing Date:01 Nov 2021
At Fletcher Building, we are committed to attracting the best talent, developing the capability of our people, and creating highly engaged and high performing teams who deliver great results for our customers. Our people are guided by our values – Be Bold, Play Fair, Better Every Day, Customer Leading, and Better Together – which helps us create the kind of workplace that delivers great results, in the right way. There has never been a better time to join the Fletcher Building family where our people are proud to say, “We made it”.
About the opportunity
As Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical services for Fletcher Building’s business units such as Placemakers, Mico, Fletcher Construction, Higgins, and more. You will be part of a team supporting a complex environment that support our private cloud infrastructure which hosts thousands of users across Australia and New Zealand.
You’ll be involved in a mixture of preventative and coordination support as well as integration activity around Windows Server environment, Citrix XenApp, Hyper-V, and more.
You can expect to work on Incidents, Problems, and other tasks to support the team.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer with proven experience in a large, complex environment, supporting and deploying large-scale services and systems that run in our business critical systems.
We are looking for people who thrive working in a team environment, who are there for each other during challenges and successes. Our people are passionate about performance. They put the customer first and are always thinking about innovative ways to solve business and customer needs.
We’re also looking for someone with proven experience in administration of multiple technology stacks such as:
Essential - Citrix (including Appsense, XenApp, PVS), Active Directory, Microsoft Windows Technologies (DHCP, AD, DNS, Certificate Services)
Desirable – MCSE, PowerShell scripting
About the rewards
- Staff Discounts – discounts across Fletcher Building businesses and on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
If you're ready to carve out a rewarding career with us and think you've got what it takes to succeed in this high profile technical role, apply now or contact Heather O'Hara on 0272874448 for more information.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.