Content Marketing Coordinator
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Steel
- Job Reference:FCS/22740
- Closing Date:01 Nov 2021
Fletcher Steel is New Zealand’s leading importer, distributor and processor of steel. With 13 branches across the country, we sell high-quality steel products across the manufacturing, construction and infrastructure industries. With 98 years in the industry, there's a reason we're New Zealand's trusted name in steel supplies.
We’re looking for a creative content coordinator to own our content creation process and production to increase engagement with all our stakeholders both internally and externally. If you have great storytelling skills and like the idea of working within a small dynamic marketing team then this is the role for you!
You will have the opportunity to work across a diverse set of long standing brands in the construction industry and within a dynamic, close-knit marketing team.
Further, you will not only create amazing pieces of content day in and out but also to participate in new product launches and support with the coordination and delivery of industry tradeshows and everything in between.
This position will be based in our Fletcher Steel Head Office in Penrose, AKL.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conceptualise, plan and execute a 360-degree content plan that covers all our marketing channels and content mediums – written, video, stills, tradeshows and more
- Report on contents trends, being an advocate for digital and content marketing and influencing stakeholders with your ideas and creativity
- Drive the internal communications of the business to reach both wired and non-wired workers
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to bring the promotional and product calendar to life.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 2 to 3 years experience in a similar marketing or communication role
- People person, with the ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Excellent copywriting, written and presentation skills, with very high attention to detail
- Resilient with the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding yet rewarding environment
- Experience in the Adobe creative suite would be advantageous
Fletcher Steel offers a close-knit team environment combined with the benefits of an extensive national branch network as well as the support of Fletcher Building - an international player within the building and construction industry.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.