Project Manager - Urban Property Interface
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:FCC Infrastructure
- Job Reference:FCI/10040579
- Closing Date:08 Dec 2021
Project Manager, Urban Property Interface – Eastern Busway
The Eastern Busway is a significant project for Auckland and forms a key part of the region’s rapid transport network. Similar to the Northern Busway, it will create separate lanes for new high-frequency bus services to connect people from Botany, Pakuranga and the surrounding suburbs with the rail network in Panmure. The project includes cycling and walking paths, safety, environment and roading improvements, and a Reeves Road flyover, giving people a range of travel options and more reliable journey times.
Construction is due to start in 2022 and to be completed in 2026 subject to consent approvals and the easing of pandemic restrictions. During this important design and provisioning phase, we have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager.
This is a unique position, and the ideal candidate may come from a project management background from subdivision project management. This role oversees the scoping and delivery of works to all residential and commercial stakeholders along the project construction zone.
A snapshot of role responsibilities:
• Identification of potential issues relating to Property interfacing including access to property during construction and operation of the Eastern Busway
• Oversee scoping of accommodation works to Project specifications
• Liaise with Design and Construction teams with respect to ensuring land requirement plans have sufficient land identified for both permanent and temporary occupation to adequately meet needs of accommodation/mitigation works
• Work with Property Team and Stakeholder and Comms Team to ensure scope of works is clearly outlined for engagement with affected landowners, and assist in the consultation with affected landowners
• Management of subcontract and internal resource to deliver accommodation works packages
You will bring:
• Project Management experience gained in civils or subdivisions projects
• Strong analytical and management skills
• Exceptional people skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong experience with Budget, Cost & programme
• Strong influencing skills
• Competitive package + great employee benefits, including educational support
• Clear opportunities for training and career growth
• Internal mobility across an exciting portfolio of current project and future works
For more information about the Eastern Busway visit easternbusway.nz
The Fletcher Construction Company is part of Fletcher Building, established in 1909. Responsible for iconic builds across New Zealand, Fletcher Building has a strong tradition in providing excellence in delivery of infrastructure that helps our communities to thrive.
Interested? Please apply now to find out more about this opportunity. More information about Fletcher Building can be found at: https://fletcherbuilding.com/our-business/construction/
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.