Sales & Service Coordinator
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Humes Pipeline Systems
- Job Reference:HPS/22784
- Closing Date:19 Nov 2021
Successfully helping to build New Zealand’s civil infrastructure requirements for nearly 100 years, Humes is known and trusted for the quality products and services we provide from a national footprint of manufacturing and distribution locations, along with teams of capable people who are proud to serve our customers across all markets we participate in. We are a standalone business within the Building Products division of the Fletcher Building Group and are experiencing significant growth across all areas of our business.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced and friendly person to join our Humes team at our new Taupo branch. We are looking for someone with previous sales and service experience and if you are a self-starter with a positive attitude this role might be for you!
This is a hands on role where your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing great customer service and advice to our customers whether it be face to face, over the phone, email or working alongside our account managers on project specific jobs
- Providing guidance and expertise to our customers on our products
- Co-ordinating our customer deliveries, processing and dispatching.
- Health and Safety cooperation of individual and others
- Stock Control, replenishing shelves
Skills and Experience
- Experienced in face to face customer experience
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills and ability to multi task and coordinate
- Positive attitude by taking pride in delivering high quality work
- Health & Safety focused
- Reliable with a strong work ethic and team focused
- Solution focused with good problem-solving skills
Great benefits package, including: Investment in personal development and training e.g.
Employee Education Fund (EEF) which supports individual studies and their families
A wide range of discounts on products and services
A variety of health, wellbeing, safety and family programmes which benefit our people
How to Apply
Submit your CV via the Apply Now button.
To learn more about our company go to www.humes.co.nz
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions.