Warehouse Assistant - Tradelink Banyo DC
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:08 Nov 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Assistant to join the team in our Banyo Distribution Centre. You may be experienced or wish to gain entry to the industry. This is your opportunity. Apply today!
Our Tradelink branches offer a close-knit team environment combined with the benefits of an extensive national branch network as well as the support of Fletcher Building - an international player within the building and construction industry. Tradelink offers fantastic staff benefits, industry-leading training, and a stable, long-term career path.
About The Role
Reporting to the Distribution Centre Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Picking and packing goods for orders
- Goods receivable
- Loading and unloading stock by hand and forklift
- Observing safe work practices for yourself and your team at all times
To be considered for this role you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience within a warehousing role (preferable)
- A current LF forklift ticket with counterbalance and reach forklift experience an advantage
- Experience with loading semi’s (preferable)
- Using RF scanners (preferable)
- Current Drivers Licence
- Basic computer skills
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt so do not hesitate and apply. This role may close sooner if we find the right candidate. Experienced or wish to gain entry to the industry. This is your opportunity. Apply today!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions.