Business Performance Analyst
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Construction Division
- Job Reference:FSU/10040679
- Closing Date:12 Nov 2021
We have a newly created opportunity for a Business Performance Analyst to join Fletcher Construction. This is a key frontline role working with BI tools to support business performance by providing insights and governance.
This role will be focused on the development, implementation, change management, long-term maintenance, and analysis of the FCC reporting data environment. The development and maintenance of systems will focus on the business intelligence (BI) reporting tool IBM Cognos TM1 (Tm1) but also require an understanding of the data warehouse system, Snowflake. This role sits within the Fletcher Construction Company Limited (FCC) Divisional Services and will work closely alongside the Finance and Business Unit teams.
- High financial numerical understanding, 3 years + chartered accountant (or equivalent) experience
- Advanced system-based knowledge with BI tools (PowerBI & Tm1)
- Strong understanding of data management within data warehousing environments
- Attention to detail and ability to spot trends/anomalies/errors in data sets and reports
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and exert influence across functional and operational groups
- Demonstrates high level of accountability/ownership
About Fletcher Construction
The Fletcher Construction Company is a strong family of connected businesses partnering with our customers to create places, spaces and networks that work for people.
Since 1909 our people have planned, built, maintained and managed critical infrastructure and buildings to strengthen and serve our communities in New Zealand and the South Pacific. Our people enjoy career development programmes, cross-business advancement opportunities and a range of staff benefits which makes Fletcher an employer of choice
Ready for the challenge and want to align your goals with ours? If so, we would love to hear from you! Please apply directly online.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.