- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Steel
- Job Reference:REO/22848
- Closing Date:06 Nov 2021
Fletcher Reinforcing are market leaders in the supply of reinforcing throughout New Zealand. Our team have a passion for the Fletcher Reinforcing brand and a drive to be the best in the industry. This means we are constantly striving to deliver the highest level of service to our wide range of customers around the country.
We are seeking an experienced Estimator with experience in reinforcing to join our team in Christchurch. This role is responsible for accurately measuring and pricing reinforcing steel from drawings and specifications provided by customers – a critical part of our operation. Responsibilities including:
• A customer focus with high levels of customer interaction
• Strong technical knowledge around the specification of reinforcing steel
• Proactive collaboration with internal manufacturing and placing teams
• A disciplined approach to utilising best practice systems developed by Fletcher Reinforcing
• High levels of motivation and a drive to provide the best to our customers
• Excellent written and spoken command of the English language
• Experience in the interpretation of structural drawings and specifications
• An understanding of the design and specification of reinforcing steel
• A positive and collaborative approach to team interactions
• Attention to detail with a consistently high level of accuracy
• Strong computer literacy with the desire to upskill to the latest industry software
• Competitive compensation package and career development opportunities
• Great team culture & environment
• Full support from a positive and highly engaged management team
• Company benefits & Discounts including the Fletcher Building Education Fund
We value your experience and skills, but to succeed in this team you will also need to demonstrate the qualities we value as an organisation. We are looking for people who thrive working in a team environment, who are there for each other during challenges and successes. People who put the customers first and are always thinking about innovative ways to solve business and customer needs. Our people act with integrity, are down to earth, open and honest and always looking for ways to improve.
If you are interested to know more about the vacancies, apply today!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.