Pre-Construction Manager (up to $100m)
Brian Perry Civil is in a strong growth period with complex, challenging projects underway across the country. Our people are at the heart of our success and we back them to be their best, expand their experience, and build their careers. We’re proud that their achievements have been recognised with national CCNZ and NAWIC awards this year.
We are part of the Fletcher Building group of companies, delivering a wide range of civil construction projects across New Zealand and the South Pacific. Our specialties include civil structures, 3 waters, ground improvement and foundations.
We need an experienced Pre-Construction Manager with a passion for their work to join our strong, supportive team and benefit from the opportunities we can offer. Located in Wellington or Christchurch, you’ll be working with a great bunch of people developing top notch value propositions across a variety of procurement models, mainly ECI.
This role will suit someone who:
• Enjoys collaborating with clients, designers, and contractors
• Can influence design
• Can cross over to site to help kick projects off
• Has civil structures experience in bridges, pump stations, pipelines, foundations / ground improvement, marine, or streetscapes
• Is a strong team player committed to winning bids
• Has a Civil Engineering degree and wide experience in managing civils and infrastructure projects
• Has experience working at a senior level in large bid teams on projects up to $100m
• Has a good understanding of the commercial risk profiles with various procurement models, including LS, M&V, D&C, ECI and Alliances, and treating risks to minimise commercial exposure
• Is strongly committed to our Zero Harm culture and who will bring with them a can-do attitude
Why Join Us?
You’ll receive a competitive remuneration package working in a supportive working environment that is focussed on our people. We encourage and help everyone to develop their skills and experience to reach their full potential.
As part of the Fletcher Building group we can offer a range of benefits, including access for you and your family members to the Employee Educational Fund, our global employee share plan, discounted Southern Cross healthcare, the Fletcher Building Welfare Fund, and significant discounts on some of the great Fletcher Building brands, including Placemakers and Mico.
Please click on the Apply Now Button to submit your CV and complete the online application form.