Master Data Officer - Tradelink
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Merchandising & Category Management
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:12 Nov 2021
In this role you will manage and maintain supplier cost, product information and account administration processes to be more efficient, ensure data integrity, and support business objectives with accurate and timely reporting.
- Upload, maintain and verify system data integrity to ensure databases are set up and aligned to the business strategy goals
- Support and assist in management of cost file processes including regular reviews and maintaining contact with key stakeholders
- Use analysis to develop and distribute accurate reports to key stakeholders.
- Produce and maintain policy and procedure documentation relevant to cost file administration and ensure consistent communication to key stakeholders.
- Implement new system enhancements with an innovative view to improve best business practices.
We are looking to speak with candidates who have a background in pricing, purchasing or procurement who possess strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
- Have a strong knowledge of sales and operations functions to ensure processes are in line with the business objectives.
- Strong business acumen with a passion to provide excellent customer service and achieve business objectives
- Strong problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong planning, coordinating and time management
- High level Excel skills essential, experience with macros and financial models preferable
With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. Tradelink’s strategy is focused on growing market share with new and existing customers by offering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service.
Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building Group – an international player in the building and construction industry. In addition to fantastic career opportunities across a range of disciplines, Tradelink also offers the following benefits to their team:
We review resumes as they are received, and this role may be filled prior to the closing date. Apply today to avoid disappointment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways