National Key Account Manager
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Fletcher Insulation AU
- Location:Dandenong South
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:12 Nov 2021
Fletcher Insulation, a member of the Fletcher Building Group sits alongside trusted names in the building and construction industry including Laminex, Tradelink, Iplex Pipelines & Stramit.
Fletcher Insulation provides quality Australian made insulation into major residential and commercial construction projects. Pink Batts®, Permastop and Sisalation are household names in the Australian market and have helped grow the business over 100 years. We now have manufacturing and distribution facilities across Australia creating products focused on innovation, sustainability and world leading technology.
Our established and highly motivated National Sales team is seeing year on year success and is now seeking to appoint a Key Account Manager to strategically partner with our major national Commercial and B2B clients across Australia. The key purpose of this position is to successfully develop sales strategies and execute plans to maximize business opportunities whilst continuing, and building on, our existing relationships with our major customers by:
- Accelerating growth of the Fletcher Insulation brands with joint programs
- Providing an optimal level of service and resources to our customers
- Developing truly strategic business partnerships with National customer head offices
- Building on and establishing relationships with key customer stakeholders at State level
- Supporting State sales teams to win business at a local level
- Taking a category led approach to customer ranges and discussions
In return you will join an amazing team that will provide the support and development you may need to continue to build your career. Fletcher Insulation and the greater Fletcher Building Group are invested in growing our people through mentor programs, leadership programs and development programs.
We are seeking to appoint a forward thinking, results driven candidate, with a dynamic and fresh approach. Your experience within the Building Industry, or managing major customers at a national level, or working within a national customer focussed team, would be ideal. You will have a keen interest in innovation, and you will always be looking for new ways to do things and taking a bold approach. You will want to bring the skills you have learnt so far, and have a real transformational impact on a new business. You will seek a role that will give you broad cross functional exposure to business principles.
Your skills will ideally include:
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication skills, and a proven ability to work in teams
- A good understanding of basic account management
- Demonstrated and existing industry relationships
- The ability to develop and review effective promotional programs
- Ability to manage customer price and range
- The ability to manage multiple priorities whilst meeting deadlines
As an integral member of this thriving team you will be focused on the overall achievements of the business and driving continual success and productivity.
With operations across Australia and New Zealand, Fletcher Building provides a great platform to grow your career. In addition to career development pathways, you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group in addition to discounts on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more through our internal perks program!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.