Commercial Business Partner
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Fletcher Insulation AU
- Location:Dandenong South
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:12 Nov 2021
Fletcher Insulation, a member of the Fletcher Building Group sits alongside trusted names in the building and construction industry including Laminex, Tradelink, Iplex Pipelines & Stramit.
Fletcher Insulation provides quality Australian made insulation into major residential and commercial construction projects. Pink Batts®, Permastop and Sisalation are household names in the Australian market and have helped grow the business over 100 years. We now have manufacturing and distribution facilities across Australia creating products focused on innovation, sustainability, and world leading technology.
About the Role:
Located in our Dandenong office and reporting to the Head of Finance, this role will enable and support the Fletcher Insulation Business Unit growth strategy by partnering with the ee-Fit business to drive exponential Revenue and EBIT growth, whilst maintaining strong financial control and management reporting framework. This role will primarily partner with the ee-Fit business but will also engage with other growth business streams to support business development opportunities within the Fletcher Insulation Core business as required.
You will bring a strategic mindset with demonstrated experience partnering to enable and drive growth opportunities within a fast-paced business, combined with a strong technical accounting and financial control background. Adept at operating at multiple levels, you will enjoy rolling up your sleeves to manage the day-to-day financial deliverables of a small nimble business, but will also be experienced at operating within a larger corporate environment.
You are effective at collaborating across multiple geographies and business areas, and superior stakeholder management skills. You have a high degree of commercial acumen and are adept at analysing data sets, preparing business cases, and synthesising and presenting your recommendations. You also have strong technical skills, with an eye for detail and first-class systems and process skills.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualified in Business / Finance and with a recognised CA/CPA Accounting qualification
- At least 7-10 years’ experience in financial management roles
- Demonstrated strategic, financial, and operational management experience in a growth business
- Proven experience of operating in a hybrid role supporting a smaller business that requires a hands-on approach, whilst also delivering the financial requirements within a larger Corporate
- Depth of experience managing financial accounting and transactional processes
- Strong system and process skills – solid understanding of MYOB and/or SAP is preferred
- Advanced Excel and financial modelling skills and solid PowerPoint presentation skills are essential
- Strong Commercial acumen, including track record of building and presenting financial business cases
- Robust understanding of inventory management practices within a fast-paced/high volume business
- Desirable - Experience within a multisite manufacturing or construction environment
If you are an experienced finance partner who is passionate about leveraging your technical, commercial, and influencing competencies to drive exponential growth of an industry leader, please apply TODAY!