- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Brian Perry Civil
- Job Reference:10040935
- Closing Date:12 Jun 2022
Brian Perry Civil is in a strong growth period with long-term secured projects ready to start.
As part of the Fletcher Building group we deliver a wide range of civil construction projects across New Zealand and the South Pacific, specialising in civil structures, 3 waters, ground improvement, foundations, and piling work.
We offer job security, career development, a comprehensive remuneration package, and a wide variety of work on nationally and locally significant projects. Our people are at the heart of our success and we back them to be their best, expand their experience, and build their careers.
We offer excellent opportunities for people with a passion for delivering a job safely to the required standards.
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years' experience in heavy civil and structural areas including bridge building, retaining walls, piling, civil structures or commercial building utilising concrete, precast and structural steel.
- Reliable, physically fit active people
- A positive attitude and an excellent sense of humour.
- You don’t have to be licenced, but we it would be extremely attractive if you have Dogman certification, EWP certification, Working at Heights training.
What's in for you:
- Competitive hourly rates, including 1.5 overtime after 44 hours
- Great employee discounts from Fletcher brands like Placemakers and Mico
- Access to grants from the Fletcher Employee Education Fund for you and your family
- A great team culture where we enjoy celebrating our successes
- Unrivalled access to training, development and career progression
- Support to enrol with Industry Training Organisations to gain NZQA Trade Qualifications
- The opportunity to grow and develop in a supportive and award-winning team
- A strong pipeline of long term, interesting, local projects
- Opportunities to work across our southern region, which includes the lower North Island and all the South Island
We like people who show initiative, come up with ideas and think outside the box. We have a steady and very large pipeline of work, there is a great team culture and our safety focus for our people is our number 1 priority.
At Brian Perry Civil we are committed to zero harm initiatives and ensuring high levels of health and safety are in place and being utilised at all times.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.