Supervisor - Traffic Management
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Traffic Management
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/23132
- Closing Date:19 Dec 2021
Our Higgins Green Team in Tamaki Makaurau is on the hunt for a Traffic Supervisor who can make a real contribution to the Traffic team. You may be a current STMS who is keen to progress and take that next step in your career and if so, this is the perfect role for you.
- Grow and develop in a supportive team who treat each other like Whanau
- Hard work is recognised - build a career and not just do a job
- Competitive salary plus vehicle
- Awesome benefits for you and your family to enjoy
- Brand new PPE gear (that’s your own personal protective equipment)
As a Supervisor in our Traffic Management team, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that programme requirements are met and that our sites maintain the highest standards (CoPPTTM) in regards to quality and safety. You’ll also look after daily resource planning, effectively train and lead your team and have the opportunity to play an active role in Recruitment for your team.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- STMS Level 1
- Minimum Class 2 licence
- Construct Safe Tier 1 and Site Safe Civil Passport
- Spill Training
- Solid TTM experience with supervisory experience in the civil construction industry
- Coordination and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong focus on health and safety not only for yourself, your colleagues but also the public
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.