Ecommerce Data Analyst (Specialist) - Tradelink
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:31 Jul 2022
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Tradelink as we expand, innovate, and extend the size and scope of our Ecommerce team!
In this newly created role, you will be working from our North side Brisbane head office. No more commuting to the city! We have free onsite parking and opportunities for flexible working arrangements including working from home.
You will take ownership of our e-commerce data, ensuring conflicts and issues are resolved in a timely manner. Working closely with cross-functional internal teams and external stakeholders, you will ensure complete and accurate product data information is collected from Suppliers and other relevant sources. As well as managing product data and related content management on websites ensuring detailed and accurate product descriptions with imagery and guides are published on the Tradelink websites.
Other responsibilities include:
- To manage e-commerce data flow to B2C and B2B websites via our Product Information Management (PIM) system
- To store and manage all incoming e-commerce data and assets in a systematic manner
- To ensure Pim system data workflows are actioned appropriately
- Maintain E-commerce data integrity across products and associated business-critical data requirements.
- Ensuring current processes for acquiring and maintaining item data are documented and maintained
- To comply with e-commerce industry standards for maintaining data
- Identifying and managing the associated risks involved with inaccurate product information within quality, time and budget targets
You are customer savvy and have the ability to accurately process large amounts of data to meet deadlines! You understand processes and timing schedules and have the analytical skills to identify and understand issues and trends!
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Preferably, this would include experience with a PIM System.
- A strong understanding of e-commerce businesses – previous similar roles would be advantageous
- Strong understanding of the importance of data systems that drive e-commerce businesses
- Knowledge and previous experience of JDE, Big Commerce, Hybris, Spartacus, or Shopify would be a bonus
- Proven ability to research and analyse information
- Good computer skills especially Excel
With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. Tradelink’s strategy is focused on growing market share with new and existing customers by offering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service.
Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building Group – an international player in the building and construction industry.