Ecommerce Product Coordinator - Tradelink
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:24 Dec 2021
At Tradelink, we are committed to delivering an optimal online experience for our customers. Play a key role in this and unlock your potential with our vast resources and career development opportunities. We are looking to speak to experienced digital marketers to thrive in this dynamic environment.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Digital/eCommerce platform experience
- Experience managing digital product inventory
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/business (ecommerce) is highly desirable
- Previous exposure to eCommerce platform (SAP Hybris) (preferred)
- Experience in handling Product information and enrichment (preferred)
- B2B ecommerce experience (preferred)
In this newly created role, you will be key to driving the digital performance and will play a critical part in developing and coordinating an innovative ecommerce platform.
While managing the day-to-day operations of B2B eCommerce websites and related applications, other responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinate the B2B online retail channels, delivering on short term and long-term plans, including delivery against budget and meeting strategic goals
- Web content management ensuring detailed and accurate product descriptions with imagery
- Configuration of updates and new sections
- Monitor web analytics and produce insightful reporting
- Support any website issues by identifying and troubleshooting and raising ticket with internal or external dev team
- Creation of products rules and data filing management for PIM
- Build and maintain strong relationships with a broad range of stakeholder and vendors, both internal and external.
With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. Tradelink’s strategy is focused on growing market share with new and existing customers by offering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service.
Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building Group – an international player in the building and construction industry. In addition to fantastic career opportunities across a range of disciplines, Tradelink also offers the following benefits to their team:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.