Trade Support Team Member - Invercargill
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:PlaceMakers
- Job Reference:PMK AD/23246
- Closing Date:12 Dec 2021
Do you have some knowledge of building products or have you worked in the building industry and are looking for a change?
PlaceMakers Invercargill is looking for a vibrant individual to join our team in our Trade Support office.
We will be looking for the following attributes in the successful candidate:
• You will need strong communication skills and a high standard of customer service
• Be able to work under pressure and organise your time and environment for maximum efficiency
• You will need to be computer literate and full training will be given on our in-house computer systems
Your main responsibilities include:
• Receive incoming calls from trade customers and offering advice on PlaceMakers products and services
• Follow-up customer inquiries and orders with the dispatch area.
• Source and Order special goods
• Handle general price enquiries
• Provide backup service for Account Managers
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit and will be required to undergo pre-employment and medical testing.