Storeperson - Rotorua
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Steel
- Job Reference:EAS/23321
- Closing Date:27 Nov 2021
Fletcher Easysteel is a major merchant of steel products and services throughout New Zealand. Through a nationwide network of sales centres it supplies a broad range of world-class brands to the construction, engineering, natural resources and manufacturing industries. We are part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company.
Are you keen for a role within one of New Zealand’s leading steel distribution companies? We have a great development opportunity based in Rotorua for a team player who can work well under pressure, has excellent communication skills and a sense of humour. This role is Monday – Friday (weekends off!)
As long as you are able to demonstrate initiative and have a positive can-do attitude we can upskill and train the rest! If you're keen to grow your career, then this could be your chance to get on board.
• Picking and packing steel orders.
• Loading and unloading customer vehicles and trucks.
• Helping with warehouse organisation.
• Ensuring the warehouse is maintained to a high standard.
• Fork hoist and Gantry Crane use (We can train and develop you!)
• Health and Safety is held to a very high standard.
• High level of physical fitness and be comfortable with heavy lifting – a large component of the role is physical so you must be OK with this
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience with forklifts, with relevant licenses preferable, but training will be provided to the right candidate.
• The ability to work as part of a small team and follow instructions is essential.
• A keenness to learn new skills as your role develops, attitude essential.
• Excellent customer service skills
In return, we have competitive packages, full time permanent work as well as joining a well-respected business offering a range of benefits and real opportunities for career advancement that come with being part of the Fletcher Group.
If this sounds like the role for you, please don't hesitate to apply at www.fbcareers.com!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions.