Branch Manager - Tradelink Wonthaggi
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Tradelink
- Job Reference:TL/23353
- Closing Date:04 Dec 2021
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Branch Manager to lead the team at our Wonthaggi location.
Our Tradelink branches offer a close-knit team environment combined with the benefits of an extensive national branch network as well as the support of Fletcher Building - an international player within the building and construction industry.
Tradelink offers fantastic staff benefits, industry-leading training and a stable, long-term career path.
About The Role
As the Branch Manager, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Leading and developing the branch team through Tradelink’s vision and values
- Leading by example through delivering exceptional customer service to new and existing customers as well as building on-going customer relationships
- Driving branch results to succession and delivering operational excellence
- Accountable for branch results across revenue, customer service, operational excellence and productivity targets
- Overseeing stock management and maintenance
- Consistently maintaining a safe and compliant workplace
To be considered for this role you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in frontline customer service
- Experience in a leadership role and managing a team
- Experience in profit and loss, budgets, stock management systems, cash handling and financial transaction management
- An understanding of leading, managing and meeting occupational health and safety requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- A valid drivers license
If this is you, APPLY TODAY!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.