Showroom Consultant - Mico Montreal Street
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:Mico
- Job Reference:MCO 23355
- Closing Date:08 Dec 2021
If you love working in a busy team environment then this could be for you!
Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms is New Zealand’s leading specialist supplier of plumbing and bathroom products to trade, retail and commercial customers with a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction. We are part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company.
With over 60 branches throughout New Zealand we are the biggest name in plumbing and bathroom supplies. We are also part of Fletcher Building so for you that adds up to great training and future career development, plus excellent company benefits.
Based in our Montreal Street branch in Christchurch, working Tuesday to Saturday, you will play an integral role within our Showroom. You will be our customers first point of contact and will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service. We are ideally looking for a Heating Sales Specialist, or a superstar who has some experience with bathrooms and/or heating (selling wood fires, gas fires, heat pumps and central heating). Your energetic, out-going nature and eye for detail will help you to ensure that our customers receive prompt, efficient service and sound advice.
Your positive attitude, fantastic organisation skills and awesome work ethic is essential. You will be a great communicator, enjoy building a good rapport with our customers and be comfortable using your own initiative. Alongside this, you will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a sales or retail environment
- Exceptional customer service skills to deliver a high level of customer service with solution-based results
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Some bathroom or heating knowledge would be ideal but is not essential
- Quoting experience would also be a bonus
- Computer literacy with the ability to maintain high attention to detail on product quoting will set you up for success
- A team focused attitude - we all pull together to ensure the success of the branch
What's in it for you?
You will be contributing to a fun and focused team where your natural ability to relate to people and provide customers with solutions will see you succeed in this role. You’ll also be joining a well-respected business that can offer a range of benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
As part of the recruitment process you may be required to undergo a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol testing.
If you have a great attitude to work, enjoy being a team player and this sounds like it could be your next opportunity, then we’d love to hear from you!