Credit Claims Manager
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Stramit
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:16 Dec 2021
Proud to be Australian Made
Our products and people shape homes and communities. We’re one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of roll formed steel building products – and for good reason.
You will see us on the roofs of iconic buildings and stadiums that span the Australian landscape. Our commitment is on high quality, custom made installations that put our customers unique needs and aspirations at the heart of all we do.
The Stramit difference
Here at Stramit, we are on a growth journey. We’re big enough to give you the all the benefits of a national network but small enough to know our customers first name. We get the job done right, every time – no matter how complex.
We know that great people get things done. Our values guide our decision making, and we know we are all better together. We believe all injuries are preventable and we never walk past – we speak up and take action. Our people share ideas and are encouraged to have a go. We anticipate and create solutions for our customers. We’re on the lookout for an experienced Credit Claims Manager.
Key focus & responsibilities
In this pivotal role, you will oversee and manage the credit claim process with the aim of administering good governance and driving change and solutions to ultimately reduce the overall level of credit claims progressively across the business.
Critical outcome for this role is to monitor and improve processing times across the business. Anlaysing trends and common issues, the Claims Manager is key to highlight areas of focus and help drive continuous improvement initiatives across multiple sites leading to reduction in credit claims cost.
Your responsibilities will include:
Credit Claim Management
- Co-ordinate the credit claim process through the claims portal, ensuring claims are processed according to agreed processes and with agreed time limits.
- Liaise with Managers/Reps/Customers to resolve processing issues quickly.
- Ensure national consistency is maintained when processing claims according to terms and conditions and other governance processes.
- Root Cause Analysis and Improvement Planning
- Analyse trends and measure credit claim cost and credit note reduction.
- Monthly reporting of credit claims to the management team incorporating number of claims, values, large claims and improvement plans adopted.
What we need you to bring to our team
This is an exciting opportunity for a Credit hero. You will be a great team player, with a problem solving attitude. You enjoy making a positive contribution and are a continuous learner. You are an excellent communicator and thrive on building connections internally and externally. You can pick up new systems easily and drive key projects around digital process enhancements.
We are on the lookout for;
- Min 3-5 years experience in a similar role and industry
- Degree or TAFE Qualifications desired
- Excellent communications and influencing skills
- Experience in working under high volume, high pressure environment
- Ability to work across multiple sites, locations
- High level accuracy & attention to detail
- Internal control awareness
- Excellent Excel spread sheet and computer skills
What is in it for you?
You will be joining an iconic Australian brand that is constantly evolving. With our grit, determination and relentless pursuit for excellence, we are constantly on the lookout for design and innovation enhancements to improve built landscapes. With a team that blends years of experience with youthful curiosity, we are searching for a team player to build our future together.
We commit to:
- Empowering you to shape the transformation of our business;
- Working with you to chase your career aspirations
- Ongoing education and cross functional collaboration;
- FLEXit – our flexible work program that enables you to balance your own work/life priorities
- Diversity & Inclusivity – embracing all backgrounds and ethnicity
So, if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit to grow an exciting career with Stramit!