Inventory Support - Queenstown
- Job Type:Part time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:PlaceMakers
- Job Reference:PMK AD/23438
- Closing Date:09 Dec 2021
Join the hardworking and fun team at PlaceMakers Queenstown and help our inventory controller get in front of our ever changing stock requirements.
As an inventory support person, you will be set tasks to locate and count stock within a count cycle. This would mean counting stock, assisting to investigate stock outs and variance. You would also interact daily with the team to ensure we have accurate inventory levels.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrable competency with reporting and numeracy
• Works well with technology
• Works well in a team environment
• Takes initiative and organizes effectively
• Comfortable investigating and problem-solving
• Motivated, self-driven and able to work independently
Full support and training will be provided just bring your eye for detail and solution focused mind
This is a part time role, 30 hours per week. Working hours would be within opening hours, between Monday to Friday.
Please note: A pre-employment medical, including drug test will be required as well as the legal right to work in NZ indefinitely.