Buildings Site Manager (Tauranga)
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Buildings
- Job Reference:FCB/10041281
- Closing Date:31 Jul 2022
We are currently working to deliver the $140 million new state-of-the-art plasterboard manufacturing and distribution facility in Tauranga for Winstone Wallboards.
About the Opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join our team. Based in Tauranga, this role will be to plan, resource and coordinate the delivery of projects from end to end, to ensure we achieve and exceed targets as relating to safety standards, quality standards, budgets, programme and the project objectives.
As a Site Manager, your role will be to plan, resource and coordinate the delivery of the project, to ensure we achieve and exceed targets as relating to safety standards, quality standards, budgets, programme and the project objectives.
Required Skills & Experience:
• At least 7 years’ experience carrying out structural and fit out construction work on commercial construction projects. Relevant experience within complex construction project is desirable
• Experience in supervising workers in carrying out work activities on projects
• Experience in coordinating external non-employee workers to carry out work activities
• High level of drive and personal commitment to succeed
• Solutions driven - proactive in seeking results and comfortable working in an environment where ready-made answers aren’t always available
The Fletcher Construction Company is a leading general contractor, delivering a wide range of projects nationwide. Work undertaken spans civil and industrial engineering and all aspects of commercial construction - including both main structures and interiors. Our Buildings division is well known in the New Zealand market, delivering impressive projects across New Zealand.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Site Manager or Site Supervisor to join Fletcher Construction and demonstrate their talents. If you would like to align your goals with ours, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your application directly online.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.