Systems & Document Coordinator
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Brian Perry Civil
- Job Reference:FCB/10041294
- Closing Date:11 Dec 2021
We are looking for a Systems & Document Coordinator to join the Brian Perry Civil team based in Auckland. This role is ideal for someone who wants to be at the leading edge of our digital transformation journey at Fletcher Construction. With our grit, determination and pursuit for excellence, we are constantly on the lookout for innovative enhancements to transform our systems.
You will play a vital role through supporting aspects of our quality systems to embed best practice construction and process excellence. This role is ideal for someone who would like to use their skills and experience to be part of shaping this transformation, together.
Your responsibilities will include:
You will be responsible for supporting the procurement, implementation, management, maintenance and improvement of any quality platforms required to effectively support the Brian Perry Civil business. This includes the control of all business and relevant Fletcher Group documentation. This role will work with the National Quality Systems Manager to achieve objectives and deliverables for the function.
What we need you to bring to our team:
This is an exciting opportunity for a Quality Systems professional. You will be a great team player, with a problem-solving attitude. You have a commercial mindset and a keen eye for detail. You are not afraid to roll your sleeves up to get the job done. You enjoy making a positive contribution and are a continuous learner. You are an excellent communicator and thrive on building connections internally and externally. You can pick up new systems easily and drive key projects around digital process enhancements. We also believe you will need the following skills & experience to be successful in the role:
• Experience with quality management systems through project phases, ideally in a construction setting
• Basic knowledge of ISO framework and audit structure including ISO: 9001, 14001, & 45001
• Demonstrated high analytical skills and the ability to think strategically
• Working knowledge of Aconex/Procore; SharePoint (and/or similar) document management systems & process, Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
What is in it for you?
We’re committed to ensuring we are:
• Empowering you to be part of shaping the transformation of our business
• Working with you to develop your career aspirations
• Providing ongoing development and opportunities for cross functional collaboration
• Providing flexible working options
Brian Perry Civil is in a strong growth period with complex, challenging projects underway across the country. Our people are at the heart of our success and we back them to be their best, expand their experience, and build their careers. We’re proud that their achievements have been recognised with national CCNZ and NAWIC awards this year.
How to Apply
So, if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit to grow an exciting career with Brian Perry Civil.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.