Technical Business Development Manager
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Steel
- Job Reference:CSP/23453
- Closing Date:11 Dec 2021
Are you looking for your next sales challenge? We have an exciting, innovative role to join the CSP team! Lead the change and be part of an incredible sustainable product line.
This newly created role will play an important part in establishing CSP’s position in several new markets, championing the Solar Poles category for the business. This role will be covering both North and South Islands, so travel around New Zealand will be needed.
You will be an experienced Sales guru who thrives and is passionate about learning and developing new products as well as collaborating and influencing key stakeholders along the way.
You will have:
• Experience and knowledge within the CCTV/Security Sector/Electrical industry
• Proven experience in building and managing relationships and developing and maintaining personal credibility with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Hold a passion for Sustainability, be environmentally conscious and be able to demonstrate these to internal and external customers
• Previous sales experience within the Building Industry, or managing major customers at a national level
As an integral member of this thriving team, you will be focused on the overall achievements of the business and driving continual success
• Competitive salary, company vehicle as well as attractive quarterly and yearly incentives.
• Staff Discounts – generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group in addition to discounts banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more through our internal perks program!
• FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
• Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
Sound like you? Apply now via the link below or email email@example.com for further information.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.